Off the Rails Design Competition: LOHAS (Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability) refers to a lifestyle that pursues health, self-sufficiency and sustainability, and life concept that advocates closeness to nature, life sharing, slow sport, green travel, eating organic food and vegetables, less use of mobile phones, rain water collection and utilization, etc. Such LOHAS life concepts may bring a lot of interesting changes in life of residents surrounding Mason Street.
1. Change spatial structure of Mason Street
2. Abundant and interesting street activities
3. Green and sustainable street
4. Sustainable lifestyle
5. Increase sense of closure of interfaces at East and West sides
6. Resident participation in street management